Saturday 27 August 2011

Rub a dub - little girl in a tub


I really really don't like being sick. Well who does I guess.
I've never had an ear infection in my life and got struck with one of those and tonsillitis on my visit in Durban.
It feel like I am underwater with severe pressure on my head and my ears are ringing constantly which has put me in the foulest mood ever.

I'm lying in bed feeling pretty sorry for myself and nothing I can do about the vicegrip around my head!

Luckily I am on the church property and there are about 15 kids who board here from The Youth Care Centre including this little munchkin Rahima who comes and visits me and cuddles.

What a cute pic of her taking a bath in a bucket in a shower. She is 2 and is so clever - she can name almost all the colours - including grey and just chats non stop all day.

At least I have some cuteness to make me feel better.


No comments:

Post a Comment